The submission criteria of a proposed scaffold to be considered in CC4CARB are:
- Description of the scaffold, preferably a structure.
- Rationale for why the scaffold represents a compelling hypothesis involving the treatment of Gram-negative or antibiotic resistant Gram-positive infections, plus references.
- Vision for testing scaffold analogs, including key microbes if known. Ability to test compounds is not required.
- Library design concepts are welcome, but not necessary. Library design will be a collaborative effort between RTI and the external PI.
- Curriculum Vitae or NIH Biosketch.
- Innovation, novelty, and concepts addressing Gram-negative antimicrobial discovery and development will be prioritized if accepted.
Proposal and Library Design Samples:
CC4CARB Proposal Sample
CC4CARB Library Design Sample (ILPP)
If you have any questions, please email us at CC4CARB@rti.org or call at the toll-free number (833) 870-0484.